To purchase our Products you must be at least 18 years old and resident in one of the following European countries:
You must be a private “consumer” or a professional user and cannot purchase our Products online for resale.
If you are interested in purchasing our Products for subsequent resale, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
, we will provide you with all the information on the different options to make the desired purchase.
PURPOSE AND DEFINITION OF THE CONTRACT
The conditions of sale reported here govern the sale of products marketed by SOCIETA’ AGRICOLA “LE PRANDINE” DI MORSELLI GIOVANNI & C. SAS on the website WWW.LEPRANDINE.COM, through a distance selling system with the use of “internet” technology.
Consequently, all purchase contracts with us concluded by THE INTERNET CUSTOMER through the website WWW.LEPRANDINE.COM, in compliance with the online procedures established for the development and conclusion of the contract, will be governed by these GENERAL CONDITIONS, which are an integral and substantial part of the contracts themselves.
The reference standards are the following:
Legislative Decree no. 206 of 6 September 2005 (CONSUMER CODE that transposes the delegation referred to in Article 7 of Law no. 229 of 29 July 2003) on the regulation of processes of a negotiating and/or contractual nature in which consumers are involved, both in matters of individual consumers and of the community;
Directive 2000/31/EC “DIRECTIVE ON ELECTRONIC COMMERCE” transposed into domestic law by Legislative Decree no. 70 of 9 April 2003.
PROCEDURES FOR CONCLUDING THE CONTRACT.
The rules provide that the completion of the electronic contract takes place in the following ways:
- The provider must “acknowledge” receipt of the purchase order of the recipient of the service without undue delay and by electronic means;
- The order and receipt are considered to have been received when the parties to whom they are addressed have the opportunity to access it.
The conclusion of the contact therefore requires the order to be placed and accepted.
You can place the purchase order exclusively through the website WWW.LEPRANDINE.COM, by entering THE E-SHOP section.
When you are ready to make a purchase, you must click on "Add to Cart” to enter and add the Product you wish to purchase to your cart.
Once you have completed the selection of the products you intend to purchase using the method indicated above, you can complete the purchase by clicking on "Complete the purchase”.
Please indicate the preferred delivery methods (if there are applicable shipping costs, they will be applied to the total amount and you will be able to verify the amount before sending the Order), confirm your address and enter payment details.
You will be able to check and correct any errors in your Order before confirming your submission.
- a responsibility of yours to ensure that your order is correct before proceeding with the submission. If you have any problems with your order, please CONTACT US at email@example.com.
PURCHASE ORDER CONFIRMATION
- Upon receipt of the purchase order, we will verify your Order and if there are any problems with your order, we will contact you immediately by email..
In particular, we regularly check the prices and accuracy of the order; in the event of a price error, we will contact you to verify that you still intend to proceed with the purchase by applying the correct price.
Please note that your confirmation does not entail any obligation on our part to supply the products included in the Order, your order will be processed according to the procedures described below.
Once verified, a confirmation email will be sent to verify the receipt of your order. The message will be automatically sent to the email address you registered with. Sending the email confirming that the order has been received does not imply acceptance of your order by us, but simply confirming that your order has been received by us. Your order, at this time, constitutes a contractual proposal for the purchase of the products at the price indicated in the Order itself.
The acceptance of the Order will take place with the sending of a second email: the acceptance and shipping email, communication that will be sent automatically to the email address you indicated during registration.e.
- The content of the acceptance and shipping email will be as follows:
- complete indication of the order data (your data, your address, the products ordered, their quantities, the unit price, the total price of the products ordered, transport and shipping costs) and order confirmation;
- expected delivery date;
- payment data.
- By sending the acceptance and shipping email, the agreement between the parties (“The Contract”) is finalised. With the conclusion of the contract, THE E-SHOP “Le Prandine” is obliged to deliver the products in accordance with the provisions of the Contract.
- The Contract is intended to be concluded and concerns only products whose shipment has been confirmed by sending the acceptance and shipping email and we will have no obligation regarding the products possibly included in the Order until further acceptance and shipping email is issued relating to these products..
- Please check the acceptance and shipping email immediately for the greatest possible certainty and report any errors immediately.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
The prices of the products are in Euro only (€).
Prices and shipping and transport costs can be subject to change at any time, without prejudice to the price already confirmed for contracts already completed by sending the acceptance and shipping email.
The prices of the products indicated on our website are inclusive of all taxes due on the purchase of the products (including VAT); on the other hand, shipping and transport costs are excluded; the amounts of these costs will be automatically applied and added – where due – to the total when viewing the contents of your cart.
E-SHOP “LEPRANDINE” will only accept payments made by credit or debit card (VISA, MASTERCARD, MAESTRO, AMERICAN EXPRESS) or by PAYPAL.
If the payment method is the credit or debit card, the charge will be made online or in real time through the payment platform, after our acceptance of the order, and after verifying the accuracy of the data you communicate.
Please note that if your payment is charged an online transaction fee (if provided by your card issuer), this fee remains with you.
In the event that credit or debit card holders are subject to authorization and authentication procedures, we are not responsible for delays or non-delivery of the ordered products if – for any reason – the authorization and authentication procedures are delayed or not completed.
DELIVERY AND TRANSFER OF RISKS
The ownership and risks related to the products purchased will pass to you at the time of delivery.
We wish to inform you that "Le Prandine” delivers directly to the address indicated by you by express courier; the goods ordered therefore travel completely at our risk; we inform you that we will not be able to accept complaints except upon receipt of the goods by marking any anomaly on the courier's delivery document, and reporting the problem to our email firstname.lastname@example.org
The delivery of the products will take place at the address indicated by you by the deadline communicated by email; we inform you that it is not – however – possible to guarantee an exact delivery date.
If the products have not been delivered within 30 days from the date of the acceptance and shipping email, or within 30 days from another contractually agreed date, you will have the right to withdraw from the Contract and any amount paid by you will be refunded immediately.
PRODUCT (s) DAMAGED or DEFECTIVE
At the time of delivery you are required to inspect the Product (s) for damage and/or defects. If, upon receipt of the Product (s) you find the presence of damage or defects, you must mark any anomaly on the delivery document and report the problem to our email email@example.com
Upon receipt by us of the delivery document, we will replace or refund in full the price paid by you, including any shipping costs.
If the presence of defects and/or damage is ascertained at a time after delivery, you must immediately report the problem by contacting us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
, providing useful information to identify the problem, damage and/or defect.
If it is established that the damage is not attributable to your fault or use, we will replace or refund in full the price paid by you, including any shipping costs, provided that the damage does not result from damage caused by you after delivery of the product, or from opening and/or using and/or storing the product (s) incorrectly.
In the event of a lack of conformity of the Products pursuant to Article 129 of the Consumer Code, the legal guarantees referred to in Articles 129 and following of the Consumer Code shall apply. You will be entitled to the restoration, free of charge, of the conformity of the asset by replacement. In case of inability to carry out the above remedies, you will be entitled to an adequate reduction in the price of the products, or to the termination of the contract. These rights shall be deemed waived if any lack of conformity is not notified within two months from the date on which it was discovered. In any case, the right to take action aimed at ascertaining any defects of conformity, where not intentionally concealed by us, automatically ceases after the delivery of the products.
INFORMATION ON THE PRODUCT
We have used all the best techniques and made every effort to represent the Product (s) as accurately as possible. However, the photographs and other images provided on the website may make some articles appear slightly larger or slightly smaller than their actual size due to screen defects or photographic techniques used. Other articles may appear on a larger scale than the actual size to be able to highlight all the details, or on a smaller scale to be able to show the article in its entirety. Finally, the details displayed on the screen (such as colors) depend on the characteristics of the device used and therefore may not faithfully represent the real details and properties of the Products that will be delivered to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES
These Terms of Sale do not exclude our liability to you for the following events:
We are not responsible for delayed performance or failure to perform our services under the Agreement if such delays or omissions are due to causes not attributable to us.
Except in cases of wilful misconduct or gross negligence on our part, it is hereby agreed that, if our liability to the Customer is established as a result of the execution of an order, it may not exceed the price of the Products purchased and for which the dispute has arisen.
Our liability for delays in delivery may not exceed the amount of shipping costs incurred by the Customer.
YOUR RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
As a consumer you CAN EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL IF:
In this case you are required to return the Product(s) at your own expense and risk to the address indicated in the delivery accompanying document.
- Communicate the cancellation of the order by email before receiving confirmation or before the products have been shipped; since you are not satisfied, you undertake to fully return the products received and kept sealed both in the outer packaging and in the inner packaging.
- The right of withdrawal must be exercised, under penalty of forfeiture, by registered letter with return receipt to the following address:
SOCIETA’ AGRICOLA LE PRANDINE DI MORSELLI GIOVANNI & C. SAS
LOCALITA’ PRANDINE 15
37010 TORRI DEL BENACO (VR) ITALIA
As the return is at your own expense and risk, please ensure that the Product (s) is (are) adequately insured for transportation. The products must be returned within 14 days of the day of notification of withdrawal, under the same conditions as they were received (sealed both in the outer packaging and in the inner packaging).
If you do not return the Product (s) within 14 days of withdrawal, we can arrange for collection at your expense upon your request.
In any case, you must observe the necessary diligence in the care of the Product in your possession. In the event of non-compliance, we reserve the right to deduct the cost of any deterioration of the Product, up to the price, from the amount of which you would be entitled as a refund.
Refund is due within 14 days of, respectively:
During the Rethink Period, you will be entitled to a refund of the full price of the Products (subject to any deductions due for the use or damage of the Product) as well as standard shipping costs.
- If the Products have not been delivered to the shipping address indicated by you within 30 days of the conclusion of the Contract, from the sending of our confirmation that your order has been cancelled;
- If the products have been delivered to you, from the receipt of the Products returned by you.
In any case, as indicated above, you will not be reimbursed for the cost of returning the Products. In the event that payment for the Products has been made by card, the refund will be made by crediting the amount back to the payment card account to which it was originally debited.
At the end of the Rethink Period, you will not be entitled to any refund.
YOU MAY NOT EXERCISE THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
- Purchase of goods custom-made or customised to your specifications;
- Items that, by their nature, cannot be returned or are likely to deteriorate or alter rapidly. In accordance with Article 59 of the Consumer Code Legislative Decree 21/2014: “sealed goods that do not lend themselves to being returned for hygienic or health-related reasons and have been opened after delivery, as the characteristics and qualities of such types of Products are subject to alteration also as a result of improper storage, etc." unless such Products were already damaged or defective at the time of delivery or have been delivered incorrectly)
- Products that were not delivered due to the absence of the Customer from the place of delivery and at the time of their collection are altered or deteriorated due to the delay caused by the Customer.
As these Terms of Sale may change over time and your Order may not be viewable, we recommend printing the Order and Terms of Sale.
These Terms of Sale and any other document expressly referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between the parties with reference to the Contract. The Agreement and any further documents shall be drawn up in Italian.
This agreement is governed in all its aspects by Italian law.
Any communication to us must be made in writing to the address indicated at the beginning of these Terms of Sale.
Any communications to you may be made to both the email address and the postal address provided by you when sending the Order.